Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March ~ April New Anime Release.....

Huhuhuhu, after Kaiya chinese translation, is now my english version but I got the Posters about the new anime released on March ~ April HAHAHA Thanks to AnimediaTV, I got this posters from them....

Here you go ~



Huhu, I have high hope for Tsubasa : Shunraiki and XxX holic : Shumunki From Clamp is the best anime overall for me..... I am very impressive that,they can made an anime and manga both cross-over together and became such incredible and interesting..... and also the costume design very nice, the story board everything unexpected.....

Another Anime that had been very popular 5 years ago, and now there are back .... Fullmetal Alchemist ( Hagaren no Renkintsuji ). I heard that, FMA going to re-make the first season, so it means like replaying first season, but i hope there got different encounter, different stories, different characters.... because the story line really nice....

A lot more anime LOOKS nice, but don't really is that really nice or not, because still havent out yet~ So, I am gonna try all the new anime MUAHAHAHAHAHA....

That's all report from me.... Soul

1 comment: