Monday, June 1, 2009

Recently New Anime Song

Huhu, i try to make this blog back alive by posting all things that related to anime ~

So, now start from the recently all new anime's OP and ED... Haha mostly i got all but got some need to wait until july only release.... I can't wait for it haiz.....

Ok here it is the song that I had it for now :

Anime : Basquash !
OP : No limit by Eclipse
ED : Free by Yuu Yamda
Insert : Running On by Eclipse (Coming Soon )
: Moon Passport by Eclipse

Reviews :
Let's see, i can say all of the OP and ED was very nice, I like it very much especially No Limit, since I just love rock song and Eclipse was formed by 3 girl that was Haruka Tomatsu, Megumi Nakajima & Hayami Saori, all of them I never heard before but thier voice just very nice and I very like the chorus part where they rap it with damn fast speed that I can't even follow LMAO. ED was quite hiphop, and got her own style, and very suit for this anime....

Anime : Sengoku Basara
OP : Jap by Abingdon boy School
ED : Break and Peace by Dustz

Reviews :
Let's see, the OP that sang by Abingdon Boy School gurantee NICE!!! I think most of you all should be know that Abingdon Boy School vocal was T.M. Revolution, just for those who don't know... And as for the ED, not bad but I like the chorus part ONLY....

Anime : Valkyria Chronicle
OP : Asu E No Kizuna by Himeka
ED : Ano Kaze ni Notte by Pe'zmoku

Reviews :
First of all, the OP was just so damn nice, and most shock for me, since I only know Himeka from this song, and I actually went to youtube search for her, and guess what I found that Himeka was a French-Canadian ( some people wrote it on the comment) not sure true or not but she is definately a foreigner, but she have a very nice voice and the pronounce for japanese all very nice.... As for the ED, I didn't download it since, myself don't really like it so much, different people different taste, you all can search at youtube before downloading it.....

Anime : Hatsukoi Limited
OP : Future Stream by Sphere
ED : Hatsukoi Limited by Marble

Reviews :
This OP was very lively since it sang by all the lead girl in the anime, and as for the ED that sang by Marble was very nice as well, and Marble have a good voice and mostly she sang all those soft but not very soft and fast but not very fast those type of song, if you get what I means....

Anime : K-On
OP : Cagayake! Girls by Aki Toyosaki with Yoko Hikasa, Satomi Satou, Minako Kotobuki
ED : Don't say lazy by Yoko Hikasa with Aki Toyosaki, Satomi Satou and Minako Kotobuki
Insert : Fuwa Fuwa Time by Yoko Hikasa with Aki Toyosaki, Satomi Satou and MinakoKotobuki
: Sweet Bitter Beauty Life Yoko Hikasa with Aki Toyosaki, Satomi Satou, MinakoKotobuki

Reviews :
What I can say was AWESOME for all this song, when the first time i watch this anime, I gurantee sure will release alot insert, and there is more insert song not yet release but it had appeared in the anime... And there is OP2 but the song remain and they just add in 1 more new character in the OP... who is it? Watch it and you know it....

Anime : Asura Cryin
OP : Spiral by Angela
ED : Link by Angela

Reviews :
Let's see, her song was very high pitches but is very nice.... The ED was quite mixed between soft and rock.... from the starting until before chorus was very soft and comfort, and when it reached chorus it start abit rock... but it was very nice....

Anime : Pandora's Heart
OP : Parallel Hearts by Fiction Junction
ED : Maze by Savage Genious feat ( forgot who ) [Coming Soon]

Reviews :
OP released but Ed haven't, but the ED was better than OP for me.... And as you all know, fiction Junction was mostly like mixed alot things inside, but I don't know how to describe... they have very unique song....

Anime : Shangri-La
OP : Kimi Shinitamou Koto Nakare by May'n
ED : (Coming soon)

Reviews :
Ed havent released yet but was a very nice song, and as for the OP was the best.... I just vert enjoy for the OP, and very unique, the voice the music was very nice... very AWESOME....

Anime : Tears to Tiara
OP : Free and Dream by Suara
ED : Blue Sky, True Sky by Aira Yuki

Reviews ;
let's see, the OP was very nice but seriously I got some weird feeling during the chorus, just don't know why.... and the ED was very nice, I like it very much....

Anime : Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood
OP : Again by YUI (Coming soon)
ED : Uso by SID

Reviews :
As you all know, YUI's song was the best.... but haven't release yet TT, and as for the ED also very nice and althought I never heard this guy sang before, but now i love it haha....

That's it for today, I will update soon when I got the other's song, gonna wait for all fo them to release... lalala ~ all the naime song are available in Gendou, search it at google, and you have to register to download ( Remind : Do NOT use any speed acelerator to download the song, eg:flashget and etc...)

3 comments:

  1. wah, really hardworking wor... got time all put in my thumbdrive la... lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei..should put the link for us to dl~

    ReplyDelete